Why Care Solutions, Inc.
We understand that caregivers feel overwhelmed and overburdened – and a little guilty that they can’t do more. Sometimes it is essential to turn to a professional and reliable home health care agency for help. A few hours a day or a week can help caregivers reclaim their personal balance in life.
Family members and caregivers: You are not alone; there are 44 million Americans who care for spouses, older parents, in-laws, grandparents, and other loved ones. Although the return on giving is immeasurable, one cannot minimize the toll that providing care takes on caregivers. Sadly, the stress, frustration, and demands do not abate but only increase as the care process continues.
If planning for and providing care for a senior sometimes makes you feel overloaded, Care Solutions is the answer. Our team of highly-trained professional and friendly staff can help you carry your caregiver load so you do not become exhausted and unable to provide the care you want.
- We set ourselves apart by offering both Private Pay Care and Medicare Certified Services, under Home Care Solutions (add link to that page).
- We schedule our caregivers around your schedule.
- We listen to the family’s and the patient's needs.
- We respond immediately. We take great pride in our responsiveness and reliability.
- We send a social worker, nurse, or health care professional with a complimentary comprehensive initial assessment, tailored to your needs, that is done at our first visit in the home.
- We provide care in your home, wherever home may be, including hospital, skilled nursing facility, rehabilitation center, assisted living facility, or independent community.
- We offer professional and affordable private pay services from 2 to 24 hours a day, including Live-In care.
- Our team is fully licensed, insured, and bonded and thoroughly screened, including criminal background (CORI), Office of the Inspector General, and nurse registry checks.
- We take the extra step of conscientiously matching your personality and individual needs with your home care aide.
- We provide an experienced health care professional (live person!) to answer your call after hours, on weekends, and holidays, who will talk directly to you! We pride ourselves on the availability of 24-hour on-call services for your peace of mind.
Special note: If you are a family member who lives some distance from your loved one, know that Care Solutions is here for you. We will work with you to ensure that your senior is safe at home and receiving a continuity of care. We will keep you informed as to how your loved one is doing and of any special needs.
Please call 508-366-5689 for more information or additional assistance.Click here to download our brochure