For a senior, being alone can be difficult and lonely. Having a friendly visitor, someone to chat with or to drive them to an appointment, can make a big difference in their day. Our company prides itself on providing companions who are kind, understanding, and compassionate.
- Friendly visitor
- Activity partner
- Accompany or drive to medical appointments
- Incidental transportation
- Help with socialization with family, community, and religious groups
- Assist to Events (i.e. weddings, graduations, etc.)
Home companionship can include:
- Doing crafts
- Sorting memorabilia
- Helping with organizing
- Purposeful engagement for learning and development
We also provide companionship for clients with dementia or on hospice.
Health issues can keep some seniors somewhat housebound. The Care Solutions companionship program provides friendly visitors who are happy to drive a senior to the market, play a game of cards or listen to remembrances. A long day at home can be more enjoyable with a companion.
Please call 508-366-5689 for more information or additional assistance.